Depobol 250 (Testosterone Enanthate) is an esterified form of testosterone. The active ingredient is planted into ether and stored in fat depots, and not immediately split in full amount and gradually enters the blood. Testosterone has a pronounced anabolic properties, accelerates protein synthesis (provides a positive nitrogen balance), and also provides other useful effects for the athletes in Slovakia. In men, testosterone is produced by the Leydig cells of the adrenal cortex and, in women – only the adrenal cortex. Hormone – a product of peripheral metabolism, moreover, he has very little activity, because almost does not bind to androgen receptors. Testosterone is a prohormone. This means that before the application of androgen receptors, it is processed (Slovakia) by a specific enzyme – 5-alpha-reductase. Thus, a hormone active form – dihydrotestosterone.
Action and steroid profile
Action and steroid profilEnantat – long acting ester. It should be noted that the period of exposure depends on the individual characteristics of a person and can range from two to three weeks. The half-life of 6-7 days.
- Anabolic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- conversion rate into estrogen – high.
- The suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes – significant.
- Toxicity to the liver – is absent.
- The duration of the action – to crescent.
- Detection time – up to 3 months.
- Testosterone enanthate is manufactured exclusively in injection form.
The effects of steroid Depobol
- The growth of muscle mass. The rapid increase in muscle due in part to the accumulation of fluid, which is due to estrogen testosterone activity and sodium retention. After a course of Depobol 250 (Slovakia) ends, there is a rollback phenomenon (more or less pronounced).
- The increase in power rates.
- Participation in the formation of secondary sexual characteristics (masculine facial features, body hair, deep voice) and the development of male sex organs.
- Impact on sexual behavior and provision of spermatogenesis.
- Improving phosphorus and nitrogen metabolism.
- Eliminating joint pain, problems with the intervertebral discs and the crunch in the shoulder.
- The stimulation of regenerative processes in the body.
- Strengthening the overall tone and increasing the motivation to train.
- The increase in red cell blood.
- Prevention of overtraining.